Thursday, April 24, 2003

i've been on mc this whole bloody week 'cos of a 39 degree fever ( dont'cha just love 'em? ) and tonsillitis. the first two days were crap but i'm ok now. doctor wants me to rest at home nevertheless.

but because of that i missed my ffi - fit for instruction - medical certification so i've been rolled over to the next batch of airgraders. so i won't be going on the 2nd, probably a month later or so. its a pity i won't be going with my friends back from - aaahhh! - hendon, but in a way it isn't bad either. more time to slack and more time to study and practise ( on the cockpit mock-up we have in our room ).

i'm downloading monty python and the holy grail now. assuming i still remember my basic arithmetic, it'll take about 7 hours 45 minutes at an average speed of 25kbps. i just calculated that because i missed using my calculator.

now to find an excuse for using the "ln" function...