Friday, April 25, 2003

Q: I've heard that people sometimes use Internet chat areas to
have "cybersex." What exactly is that?
A: This is when two people send explicitly steamy messages to
each other, back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster,
hotter and hotter, faster and faster and hotter and harder and
harder until OHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!!! They suddenly find that they
have a bad case of sticky keyboard, if you get my drift.

Q: That's disgusting!
A: Yes.

Q: Could you give an example?
A: Certainly.

Born2Bone: I want you NOW
HunniBunni: I want YOU now
Born2Bone: I want to take off your clothes
HunniBunni: Yes! YES!
Born2Bone: I'm taking off your clothes
HunniBunni: OH YESSSS

(LONG PAUSE)

HunniBunni: Is something wrong?
Born2Bone: I can't unhook your bra
HunniBunni: I'll do it
Born2Bone: Thanks. Oh my god! I'm touching your,umm, your...
HunniBunni: Copious bosoms?
Born2Bone: Yes! I'm touching ur tits
1ToAnnoy: Tits suck
HunniBunni: YES!
Born2Bone: Both of them!
HunniBunni: YESSS!!
Born2Bone: I'm taking off your panties!
HunniBunni: I'm not wearing any
Born2Bone: Oh, OK. You're naked! I'm touching your nakedness!
HunniBunni: YESSSSSS!!!
Wazootyman: Anybody here from Texas?
Born2Bone: No
HunniBunni: No
1ToAnnoy: Texas sucks
Born2Bone: I am becoming turgid in my manfulness!
HunniBunni: YES! YES YOU ARE!! YOU ARE A BULL! YOU ARE MY
GREAT BIG RAGING BULL STALLION!
Wazootyman: Hey, thanks
HunniBunni: Not you, Waz!!!!!
Born2Bone: I AM A STALLION! I AM A RAGING, BULGING BULL
STALLION, AND I AM THRUSTING MY ... MY ... ummm ...
HunniBunni: Your love knockwurst?
1ToAnnoy: Wazoo, you suck
Born2Bone: YES! I AM THRUSTING MY LOVE KNOCKWURST
INTO YOUR ... YOUR...
HunniBunni: Promise you won't laugh?
Born2Bone: Yes
HunniBunni: My passion persimmon
Born2Bone: LMAO
HunniBunni: You promised!
1ToAnnoy: Persimmons suck
Born2Bone: Sorry. OK, here goes I AM THRUSTING MY MASSIVE
KNOCKWURST OF LOVE INTO YOUR PASSION PERSIMMON!
HunniBunni: YES! YES! YES!
Born2Bone: OHHH! IT FEELS SO GOOD!! I FEEL POWERFUL!!
HunniBunni: YOU ARE POWERFUL, BORN2BONE!! I FEEL YOUR
POWER INSIDE ME!!!
Born2Bone: IT FEELS LIKE, LIKE ...
HunniBunni: Like what?
Born2Bone: IT FEELS JUST LIKE, OHMIGOD ... OHMIGOD ...
HunniBunni: TELL ME, BORN2BONE!! TELL WHAT IT FEELS
LIKE!!
Born2Bone: OH LORD IT FEELS LIKE... IT FEELS LIKE WHEN I
USED TO BREAK A TIE VOTE IN THE SENATE!
HunniBunni: What did you say?
Born2Bone: Whoops
HunniBunni: It feels like when you used to break a tie vote in
the Senate???????
Born2Bone: Umm, listen, what I meant was ...
HunniBunni: This is you, isn't it, Al? ISN'T IT?? YOU JERK!!!
YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE ATTENDING A STATE FUNERAL THIS AFTERNOON!!!
Born2Bone: Tipper?
HunniBunni: Whoops
1ToAnnoy: You guys suck