Wednesday, May 07, 2003

If I Ever Happen To Become An Evil Overlord,

[i forgot the numbers way back when so lets just forget about it].
after i kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.


i will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like nazi stormtroopers, roman footsoldiers, or savage mongol hordes. all were eventually defeated and i want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

when i say "talented fashion designer", though, i do not mean the haute couture gang. while the sight of my Legions of Teror dressed in see-through taffeta would undoubtedly be worth the cost, i am not so far gone as to ignore practicality - butchering helpess innocents is a messy business, and do you know how hard it is to get rid of blood stains from taffeta? the dry cleaning bill alone would drive me out of business.

perhaps just on casual fridays.