Friday, February 20, 2004

Al-Qaeda has released a violent English-language
rap song urging young Muslims to wage holy war.
The song, titled "Dirty Kuffar" ("Dirty Infidels"),
is being broadcast on the Internet in an attempt
to lure music-loving youth into the terror network.

And wouldn't you know it, it just so happens
that we here at TopFive were able to get our
hands on a copy! Check out these dope rhymes...


The Top 5 Rhymes in the Al-Qaeda Rap Song


5> Allah Akhbar, let's hit the crack bar.
In victory, we'll smoke us a fatwa!

4> My name is Osama and I'm one badass bomba.
I got a beard like yo' daddy, but I dress like yo' mama.

3> Yo, it's me you see, with lots of TNT in my BVDs.
Cool as can be, like Scott Bakula playin' Dracula.
They'll be cleanin' up my insides with a spatula.

2> I'm the mutha of Mullahs, the baddest in Al-Qaeda.
I'll fry Yankee ass like a bag of Ore-Ida.


and Topfive.com's Number 1 Rhyme in the Al-Qaeda Rap Song...


1> Join one of our cells and be all invisible.
Slipping fives to strippers, just like an infizzidel.



Join ClubTop5 to see the whole list:
http://www.topfive.com/html/clubtop5.shtml



===========================================================


if you want to see the video for yourself, you can get it here.
and you know what, if you don't try to decipher what's he saying, and ignore the images, its actually pretty catchy, hah.