Thursday, May 01, 2003

i'm bored.

my left eye is all red from my rubbing it. but i couldn't help it; it got irritated all of a sudden. kinda like when something gets under your contacts. except i didn't have my contacts on. since taking out my cornea and washing wasn't exactly a viable solution, i had no choice but to rub it.

happily, i won't need to wake up early tomorrow because i need to be at cmpb at 10am. going to sign my soul away to big brother. for that matter, not just my soul. two of my uncles' too. they've got the dubious honour of being my sureties - should i break my contract, they'll be liable for my last pay x 12 x 7. at least once the 'gahmen squeezes me dry, anyway. which won't take much squeezing, for that matter.

i wonder if i should be celebrating my last hours as an nsf?