Monday, May 19, 2003

i'm in the afs library now, sitting directly under an aircon with ambitions of freezing an eskimo.

my shoulders are sunburnt. wearing no.4 with sunburnt shoulders, hurts. my forehead is sunburnt too. hurts whenever i touch it. or emote using my forehead. on an unrelated and pointless tangent, i've never heard 'emote' being used in conversation before. i also have a rectangular red patch of skin across my nose.

kind of like cyclop's shades, except they cover his eyes. and aren't red. and aren't made of skin.

3 of the alpha batch guys have come back from tw, having completed flying. tw is sounding even better with its free flow of steak. mmm. red meat.

i'm going to watch the matrix reloaded ( wouldn't 'rebooted' be more appropriate? ) after 'work'. yay.

i'd type more, only my hands don't seem to want to move anymore, the mutinous bastards.