Sunday, September 21, 2003

see, so i use iMesh - a napster clone. and i share everything in the "my stuff" folder on my hard drive. which, surprisingly enough, holds all, uhm, my stuff. music, movies, tv, pictures etc.

'etc' includes documents.
which includes homework from jc. ( i'm a packrat. who knows when a powerpoint presentation on line spectra might come in handy? )

and i just noticed someone downloaded one of my essays on international trade.

i could understand if i labelled my homework, like, j3nnAjAmesOnNUDE!!!!.jpg or something. you, know, like how people name their real j3nnAjAmesOnNUDE!!!!.jpg-type files as geographypresentation.ppt or something.

only my essay was - rather unambiguosly ( i know that isn't spelt right but i can't be bothered to use the spell-check function blogger has so conveniently put a few inches above my cursor even though i could have corrected that typo in a fraction of the time i've spent typing this out. ) - named "econsessayQ29.doc".

my first step towards fame!

unless he was looking for pr0n. err.

that's Professor to you, punk!